Tuesday, August 29, 2017

What do you think of Blueberry Cheesecake from Green Forest Vape Shop in Belleville Illinois?

Admittedly, I am new to this whole vaping thing. I only quit smoking a couple of months ago and currently use a Smok Alien 220W mod, and so far have to say I have been pretty satisfied with the idea of it, and even the flavors. The latter of which I did not think I would like since I actually liked the taste of cigarettes.

But I do like blueberry cheesecake. The real stuff. So when I saw there was a flavor available in that offering of course I had to give it a go. It was not disappointing at all. In fact, Blueberry Cheesecake vape juice from Green Forest Vape Shop in Belleville, Illinois has become a favorite of mine. Respectably this juice actually does taste quite a lot like actual blueberry cheesecake. I am sure there are other vape shops that offer this flavor, it is of course not unique, but as I like my beer I think I like my vapes—so far. That is, I enjoy trying some of the different offerings from different vape shops, and since I travel a lot, I do get to see a few shops around that are worth giving a go and will likely write about what flavors I find to like and give those shops a bit of a plug. Besides, if you have followed me, you know I am a huge fan of supporting small business, and these vape shops are all of course, small business. They all need some love, and if we are part of the vaping community we want to keep these shops alive so we can all enjoy the benefits of vaping over smoking.

If you want to check them out, or check out this fantastic flavor you can find them here. I think their house juices are reasonably priced, most of the flavors I have tried I have liked. The staff is friendly and helpful. They are worth supporting and checking out.

Here's a little video for YouTube I did on this particular flavor. Unfortunately I got the website wrong. But no worries. It was correct here.

Vape on people.


No comments:

Post a Comment